Fire up your sales with a great catalogue design.
Everyday respected Gold Coast and Brisbane brands depend on Halfnine. The top choice for catalogues and brochure design. Call us to see how we handle the entire production in a simple professional manner 07 5520 4944.
Our process for the
best catalogue design.
Catalogues can bring attention to your products. More importantly you can use them to sell more of your most profitable products. They build brand loyalty and encourage existing customers to replace or buy new items. Halfnine is a complete solution for creating your next catalogue because we handle the entire production in a simple manner that will make you smile.
Catalogues are good because
- Catalogues give customers a fast way to see your products.
- Customers can browse the photography at their leisure and carefully decide to purchase or return to view other products later.
- Catalogues create and enhance your brand personality.
- Catalogues can be beautiful. Creating a catalogue with beautiful images of beautiful things will encourage people to keep it or share it with friends.
- Catalogues complement other advertising channels.
How much will it cost?
How long will it take?
It depends on how many pages, how much photography or illustration and if models are needed, but 3—6 weeks is a usual time frame to get the design done. Add another week for printing and another week for distribution.
Can you handle photography?
Yes. We use a variety of professional photographers to suit budget and requirement and we use various model agencies to source talent for any on body shots or location shoots.
- Product shots
- Pricing Layout Strategies
- Creative Direction
- Design and Layout
- Project Planning
- Print Brokering and Planning
- Delivery and Distribution (print, online and
- Upload to major catalogue sites such as Issuu
“Upon contracting halfnine, we had an idea of what we wanted to achieve but didn’t know how to go about it. After one meeting, the experienced team at halfnine had developed a professional concept for us which could be carried across our multiple product ranges. Not only did they create a clean, striking layout which portrayed our technical data in a way that was easy to read, but they also assisted with the creation of marketing text and re-wording of existing text for a better overall result.
Having worked with many graphic artists and design studio’s in the past, the professional team at halfnine truly stand out when a quality outcome is required. I would highly recommend Chris and his team for any type of design work and will not hesitate to continue working with them on future projects.”
Giles Waldock, Koldpak International Business Development Manager
More about our print design here…