Memorable is powerful.
Branding is more than just a logo, it’s the personality and image of your company. Halfnine can capture your company essence to design an attractive and engaging brand image to create brand awareness and brand recall.
We are a full service studio and offer the following services:
- Brand mark—This is the logo of your company. It consists of the elements of the logo, such as colour, design, picture, symbol or the typeface of the brand.
- Brand research—Probably the most important stage in developing a brand. Researching and auditing competitors and customer needs creates a strategy. It’s then stakeholders’ responsibility to agree on the goals, and then the creative process can start. Need help? Use our survey to get you started.
- Corporate identity—This is basically your frequently used items such as Business Cards, Letterheads, Envelopes and With Comp Slips.
- Corporate style guide—We design style guides that address real world problems which create a common approach to customer brand interaction. We’ll discuss tactics and techniques for creating a style guide that presents and organises the brand information in a usable structure.
- Logo design—this ideogram or wordmark needs to promote needs to instantly identify your company. We use form, function and colour to stand out and gain public recognition and understanding.
- Naming—Coming up with a name is part of the fun, but it also requires research. We also have the tools to reserve your name across the web and social media landscape.
- Deployment—It’s critical that implementation is consistent across all of your touchpoints. We can help your new brand out.
Need an overhaul?
If your original logo has lost it’s appeal or never had any to begin with, it’s time to get your groove on to create some brand recall. We’ll discuss with you what it is about you brand that has value, in other words what to keep and what to chuck away.
Logos big and small.
Here are a few logos that you may have seen around. If you recognise them then we know they and us are doing their job.